Calling all Beacon Young Adults!
Our camp is due to take place on the weekend of the 6-8 May @ Glen Muir resort.
Arrival and Departure:
- Arrive late Friday afternoon (4pm onwards) and depart around lunch time on Sunday.
Accommodation and Cost Options:
- Cottages: R110 per person per night. Cottages range from 2 sleeper to 11 sleeper – so please be aware you may have to share a cottage with others! (More info on cottage layouts will be provided once we have an idea of the numbers.)
- Camping: R65 per person per night. (For those who have tents and camping gear)
Kids under 2 are not charged.
What Food to Bring:
The basis of the camp is self-catering, so please bring your own food to cover the following suggested meal plan below:
- Fri supper: Bring and Braai (shared meal at the hall)
- Sat Breakfast: Self-cater
- Sat Lunch: Self-cater
- Sat Supper: Bring and Braai (shared meal at the hall)
- Sun Breakfast: Egg and Bacon (shared meal at the hall)
- Sun Lunch: Self-cater / optional
Other Important Items to Pack:
Besides the usual things you would bring to a camp. Please take note of the following additional items:
- Picnic basket (own cutlery, plates, cups, mugs etc for shared meals)
- Bedding (bed linen is provided in cottages though)
- Toilet paper, dish liquid , dish towels
How to Book:
Please contact Kelwyn on 072 2035 889, with regards to payment to reserve your spot.