Beacon Baptist Church aims to provide an environment which is safe, secure, and supporting of members and visitors. In order to provide this environment a certain level of formality, or basic rules, operate in respect to this website.
By visiting and using www.beaconbaptist.co.za you accept the terms described below:
- You use the www.beaconbaptist.co.za website at your own risk.
- Beacon Baptist Church does not assume any liability arising from your use of this website.
- We reserve the right to change or eliminate any part of our website without notice.
- Intellectual property shown on products and promotional materials is owned by the respective legal owners.
- Logos and trade names on the www.beaconbaptist.co.za website are owned by the respective legal owners.
- Intellectual Property associated with the graphics, text, design, look and feel of the website is owned by Beacon Baptist Church.
Use of Material
Permission is granted to download, or to view online, from the website for personal, non-commercial viewing only. Distribution of audio, videos and pictures is limited to freely passing them along, you downloaded them for free, and you must share them for free.
Removal of Material
Beacon Baptist Church reserves the right to remove any material from this website without notice where it is assessed that content:
- Is not consistent with the purpose, mission, and vision of Beacon Baptist Church;
- Promotes goods, service, or any other product intended to profit any individual that has not been formally approved in writing by Beacon Baptist Church;
- Promotes a private website, blog, social media, or other content source that is not deemed appropriate by Beacon Baptist Church.
- Involves improper conduct, including but not limited to posting of defamatory, scandalous, or private information about a person without their consent, intentionally inflicting emotional distress, or violating trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights is prohibited;
- Promotes, condones, or is otherwise associated with illegal or criminal activity.
Personal Data Security
When a visitor requests a page from www.beaconbaptist.co.za, our Web servers automatically recognise that visitor’s domain name and IP address. This information may include the IP address of the site that directed you to www.beaconbaptist.co.za, your IP address, operating system version and your Web browser. This information reveals nothing personal about you and the practice of collecting such data is common for every Web Server on the Internet today.
Beacon Baptist Church uses your IP address for the following purposes:
- Diagnose problems with our servers
- Administer our site (this data gives us the idea which parts of our site users are visiting more frequently)
- Investigate misuses of www.beaconbaptist.co.za
We don’t link IP addresses with any personal data. This means that visitors of our site are tracked, but they remain anonymous.
Any personal information provided to Beacon Baptist Church at your discretion, or that is obtained through this website through the contact form, may be used for church purposes. We may disclose your information to related or affiliated entities for church purposes, but we will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to commercial entities. Any information that Beacon Baptist Church may disclose to third parties (other than related or affiliated entities) will only be released in the aggregate and will not contain any personally identifiable information. Beacon Baptist Church will not otherwise disclose your name, address, email address or phone number without your express consent, unless disclosure is necessary to comply with laws or relevant legal proceedings.
www.beaconbaptist.co.za offers a comment service, which allows you, the user, to leave feedback on some pages of this site. Please be aware that any information you divulge in these arenas is deemed public information and is not protected.